We have redesigned our ever-popular Sky Archer to include an internal spotting scope pocket and a more efficient full-length side-zipper that allows access to the main compartment of the bag without having to remove your bow. Perfect for backcountry bowhunters and late-season rifle hunters alike, the Sky Archer is one of our lightest expedition sized packs.
The Sky Archer 6400 is the perfect pack for ultralight mountain bowhunting, weighing just over 5 lbs. The bag is convertible to a 4,000 cubic inch Bivy Mode using a unique top compression strap system with an integrated storm flap. Topside seams and storm flap are sewn to create the natural folds for compression of excess fabric and complete weather protection when in Bivy Mode. Designed with the backcountry archer in mind, the Sky Archer boasts a 25” panel style side zip allowing access to the main bag without having to remove your bow while strapped to the pack.
Just inside the panel side zip are ¾” tri-slide buckles to attach Swing Out Pockets and/or Camp Pockets for added organization. The center compression straps have added length and dual adjust male and female buckles for increased versatility when attaching a bow. The Sky Archer also has two side pockets, the left pocket on the zipped side of the bag is specifically for a tripod or arrow tube, the larger right side pocket is designed for additional storage. With 6,400 cubic inches of volume and 2,500 plus cubic inches of load shelf expansion, this pack can deliver on everything from trips measured in weeks to those measured in hours.
SPECS & FEATURES
- 2 lbs. 4.6 oz. (bag only)
- 5 lbs. 0.8 oz. on Krux Frame w/ medium belt
- 5 lbs. 4.8 oz. on Xcurve Frame w/ medium belt
- Bag only: 2 lbs. 7 oz.
- 5,900 cubic inch main bag
- 4,200 cubic inch bivy-mode
- 500 cubic inch lid (included)
- 104 L main bag and Sky Lid
- 30” side zip access panel
- 150+ pound load rating
- Hydration compatible (Hydro Sleeve - Sold Separately)
- 2,500+ cubic inch expandable load shelf
- Belt attachments
- Internal Spotting Scope pocket
- Heavy-duty YKK #10 zipper
- Cordura 500 and Xpac fabric
- Heavy-duty, 1" Duraflex military approved buckles and webbing
- Made in the USA