AXCEL® LANDSLYDE Elevation Bar
The Axcel® LANDSLYDE CARBON PRO Slider Sight is packed with features that make it the perfect hunting sight!
The most notable feature is the Rapid Adjust Knob and Quick Release that slides the sight up and down along precision-made, whisper-quiet gear teeth. Push the Rapid Adjust Knob in to activate the Quick Release for rapid up and down movement or turn the Knob for precise fine-tuned yardage settings.
Our designers strengthened and extended the amount of windage travel on our super-precise dovetail bar. Secure all settings on the Landslyde with an individual windage adjustment lock and an adjustable elevation lock. An adjustable dead stop allows you to quickly access 20 yards or any other yardage setting, but works extremely well when used with the sight's Two Individually Adjustable Pointers. These pointers can be used for a quick reference when using a multi-pin scope or with a single pin when using the top of the level vial as a second aiming point. This is particularly useful when your target is moving closer or farther away.
This sight also features our super-rugged Double-Sided Metal Sight Tapes, which surpass stickers that can peel or wear in extreme environments. Each sight includes 8 metal tapes with 16 scales. We offer 40 scale choices total on our website if the scale that matches your setup isn't included or you can use the sticker tapes that are also included. Like our Gold Medal-winning tournament sights, the first, second and third axis adjustments are each true, easily, and independently adjustable. Made with the quality you have come to expect with pride in the U.S.A.
- Quick change thumb screw allows tool-less changing of scopes
- True 1st, 2nd, 3rd axis adjustment
- Reduced weight when compared to comparable AccuTouch models
- AccuStat II scope allows you to dial in your brightness with an adjustable rheostat fiber cover, eliminating star-bursting pins
- Dovetail mount featuring a 6" carbon bar, designed with the most Advanced Composite Carbon Technology and a higher weight to strength ratio as compared to similar aluminum models
- 1.75" AccuStat II scope and (3) .019" or .010" micro-adjustable Firepins
AXCEL® ADVANCED CARBON COMPOSITE BAR:
*High Strength to Weight Ratio
*Material returns to its original shape after being slightly bent
*Eye appealing carbon woven material
*Advanced material stiffness
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.