IN STOCK Mathews VXR 31.5" -PRO SHOP ONLY
BETTER THAN OUR BEST
The extended, six-bridge riser on the 2020 VXR is designed to cut weight, while adding strength and stability. It holds like a target bow, while maintaining the maneuverability of a compact hunting rig. This new geometry increases cam efficiencies and enhances the effects of 3D Damping to make it the most stable, stealthy platform we ever built.
- While keeping overall length down, the longer Six Bridge riser and enhanced limb geometry create a fast, stable, and accurate shooting platform
- Featuring wide torsionally rigid limbs and new riser with upgraded stabilizer bushings for better connection and added strength
- New S.A.S.Silent Connect System allows for attachment of Mathews haul line or other Mathews accessories (Sold separately)
- Switchweight modules allow you to change peak draw weights, draw length and let off
- Modules are easy to change without the need for a bow press
- Zero T axle system allows for precise cam adjustments for ultimate tunability and better down range accuracy
- Engage grip provides consistent hand placement, and comfortable for all shooters regardless of hand size
- 3D dampening system along with Enhanced Harmonic Stabilizer eliminates all felt vibration for a smooth shot
- Integrated dovetail Ultrarest mount allows for the addition of a QAD rest without the standard mounting bolt (rest sold separately)
Brace height: 6"
Let-off: 80 % or 85 %
Speed: 343 fps (IBO)
Weight: 4.6 lbs
Draw length: 26.5"-31"
Peak weight: 60, 65, 70, & 75 lb
Available in RH & LH
Colors available: Realtree Edge, Stone, Black, Sitka Elevated II*, Sitka Sub-alpine*, UA Forest*, UA Barren* and New Green Ambush*
* Note: Premium colors options are subject to upcharge
EXTENDED BRIDGED RISER
Stability is key to accuracy – taking a strategic approach to the riser design led to a platform that cut weight while maximizing length and rigidity in critical areas.
CAM WITH PATENT-PENDING SWITCHWEIGHT™ MODULES
Proven accurate in the field, this revolutionary cam system, allows you to change draw length and peak draw weight into 5 pound increments with the simple change of a mod. available in 60,65, 70 and 75 pound peak weights, each set of mods are programmed for an incredibly smooth draw and maximum efficiency.
Repositioned and tuned to the specific harmonic s of each model to reduce post shot vibration and noise. The new extended position also provides added balance at full draw.
Designed for consistent hand placement to reduce torque and increase accuracy. Comfortable for all shooters regardless of hand size. Compatible with engage side plates.
ENHANCED STABILIZER BUSHING
The VXR features and enlarged stabilizer bushing which increases the stiffness of any attached stabilizer by up to 10%, enhancing accuracy and vibration damping.
NEW SCS™ COMPATIBLE
Compatible with our new silent connect system kit, a versatile add-on that allows for quick and silent attachment of our new Mathews genuine bow rope and bow sling.